Monday, March 21, 2011

My favorite kind of music

  Blues is a kinds of music,which can be performance by any instrument,like classical music or pop music. And it inspire many musician.
  Today,we can listen many music from tv or internet,but many of them are "commercial song",it's means they are written to earn money, the writer write the song because of he can take song for sell.
  However,there are many music still write for recording,reflecting or telling something,and blues is one of it.Lyrics of blue songs usually tell us some truth,like war,community,society......,it reflect writer's feeling about some issue.So that why I like blue songs better than others.
  

Follow is a video from youtube,their are two famous blues musician in the video ,B.B.King and Gary Moore.This is a live guitar show in somewhere in America, they are " jamming",which means that play instrument extemporaneous. 

4 comments:

  1. I don’t know much about music, not to mention about blues. But from your post, I know more about blues. And the video is also pretty good. I am enjoying reading and listening on your blog. I think I will also enjoy your blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am not a musician or a rocker but I love music a lot.I want to know the Blues music is famous but have you think that where is the reds or blacks?? Will you answer me the question?? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say that BB king is so cute,he has the sence of happy.Gary Moore is also a skillful
    blue guitarlist,but he died at age 58 in Feb 2011.
    What a bad news to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will introduce red music in the next week and black music in two weeks later,thanks you!

    ReplyDelete