Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Movie: Lincoln Lawyer

This time I would like to talk about a movie I saw two days ago,is also like my last post "嫌豬手事件簿",their are all related to the law. This movie is releasing on movie theater now,it's called "Lincoln Lawyer", and chinese name "下流正義".

The lawyer in the movie is a Materialistic man.That means he won't do anything without money. But he is a excellent lawyer,his ability is very good,no matter how diffcult the case is,he can let his principle win the trial.


But the most scary thing of him is that to know his principle is complete innocence.If  lose the trial,he will know    "The innocence person will be killed because of him!".


Actually,i think he is a good man,but he had his faith.And that faith is not usually good to other people.





2 comments:

  1. Coincidentally I’ve gotten two movie tickets months ago, as a result of it, I am going to the theater next week. It’s so good to see that your movie recommendation. I’ll put it on my list. Its Chinese name is quite interesting. I seldom watching movies which are related to law, since that I think it would be too complicated to understand the story. But the movie you introduced seems great; I really look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is David. I love this movie too. By the way , I have some movie tickets and I want to know that can you go with me? I don't want to watch movie alone.

    ReplyDelete